Paint Creek OB/GYN is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients and their families. In light of recent COVID-19 concerns, our office is doing the following to help ensure everyone’s safety.
- We will continue to provide routine obstetric care including ultrasounds.
- We will begin gradually increasing our gyn appointment availability May 11. Please be patient as we will also be rescheduling previously cancelled appointments.
- In an effort to limit infectious spread, we ask that patients attend their appointments without their children or any family members especially those over the age of 60.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath, please contact your primary care physician. You may also contact the Beaumont hotline at 1-800-592-4784 to speak with a nurse and discuss possible screening and screening sites.
- We do NOT offer COVID-19 testing in our office.
- Beaumont Health System is now allowing scheduling of surgeries following Governor Whitmer’s most recent Executive Order. Our office will be contacting you regarding any previously cancelled surgeries.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call our office.